Assistant Project Manager
BizClik Media is a digital publisher with a heavyweight portfolio of business-orientated brands and is expanding fast. We’re on the lookout for an Assistant Production Manager to join our editorial team and help take our organisation to the next level of efficiency and all-round superbness.
PURPOSE OF ROLE: Responsible for managing editorial, advertising and media projects within the BizClik Media portfolio of products.
- To assist with the production of editorial features, advertisements and media projects from start to finish, including sponsored content in partnership with client companies as well as commissioned editorial, media projects, liaising between sales, editorial, video and design departments.
- To assist managing customer relations and post-production services.
PROJECT MANAGEMENT DUTIES:
- Arrange and confirm interviews related to the production of sponsored content, via telephone or email correspondence.
- Deliver draft articles and artwork designs to client companies and chase in approved copy, design material and images.
- Ensure copy, artwork and related assets are saved for the design team.
- Arrange the production and deliver the media sales assets to clients based on the agreed timelines.
- Assist delivering post-service content packages to client companies.
- Assist with uploading content and web banners to a portfolio of company websites.
- Help maintain all production trackers.
- Maintain the relationships with all clients and catch up with them regularly on the current project developments.
- Demonstrate a professional approach at all times when representing the company, either verbally or written.
- Maintain the company’s policies and procedures relating to confidentiality and Data Protection.
- Be aware of and have a duty to comply with the company’s Health & Safety rules and procedures. Bring to the attention of Line Manager any health and safety issues.
- Evaluate own performance and identify training needs.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: £20,000.00 per year
- Monday to Friday
BizClik Media Group is a UK-based media company with a global portfolio of leading industry, business and lifestyle digital communities.
BizClik Media is fast becoming the trusted authority in ‘Digital Media’ with a portfolio of brands across Technology & AI, Finance & Insurance, Manufacturing & Supply Chain, Energy & Mining, Construction, Healthcare, Wireless Communications & Data Centres.
BizClik Media also publishes the ‘highly acclaimed’ Business Chief Magazine community which features a global website portfolio plus individual business magazine editions for North America, APAC & EMEA.
For further information and job opportunities, please visit the BizClik Media Corporate website.