PURPOSE OF ROLE:
To work across one of BizClik Media’s industry platforms, writing engaging and informed content for its publication and website. Content Producers are expected to take project leads developed by the company’s business development teams and research, interview and produce insightful, eye-catching digital reports for their publication and online platform.
Content Producers will also write features for the monthly publications, working with the Content Editors and Content Directors to organise interviews with leading industry executives. In addition, Content Producers will also responsible for regularly writing content for their industry website, including a regular stream of off-diary/exclusive content that can be leveraged across the brand’s social media channels.
- Take ownership of and fully manage one regional Business Chief publication, and act as Deputy Editor for one industry title, with further support for company reports, web news and social media for these brands.
- Take ownership of and fully manage the production of digital company reports, including interviewing executives, writing engaging features and hitting strict deadlines.
- Write company reports for other industry publications where necessary.
- Understand the interests of your brand’s readers and address these issues in the publication and on its website.
- Source, write and upload at least two pieces of content for your industry website per day.
- Leverage interviews to deliver at least two pieces of off-diary content per week for your industry website.
- Deliver demonstrable growth in web traffic for your industry website.
- Deliver features for your industry publication each month, ideally interviews with leading industry figures within your sector.
- Attend industry events, both in the UK and abroad, to represent and grow the brand, make contacts and deliver content for your website and publication.
- Collaborate closely with commissioning, design, social media and production management teams
- Demonstrate a professional approach at all times when representing the company, either verbally or written.
- Maintain the company’s policies and procedures relating to confidentiality and Data Protection.
- Adhere to the company’s dress code.
- Be aware of and have a duty to comply with the company’s Health & Safety rules and procedures. Bring to the attention of Line Manager any health and safety issues.
- Attend meetings as required
- Be prepared to “go the extra mile” to succeed
- Evaluate own performance and identify training needs.
Apply today with a full CV & Covering Letter to email@example.com
BizClik Media is a dynamic & disruptive global digital media company aimed at bringing business and industry executives up to date with the latest news, information & digital reports looking at 'Technology & Digital Transformation' of the world’s leading companies and executive decision makers.
BizClik Media is fast becoming recognized as the Digital Media Company of choice for many of the World's largest brands by delivering World Class 'Creative, Video, PR & Social Media Content' and delivering this content across multiple 'Digital Media & Social Media Channels'.