Content Producer - Technology
Purpose of Role
To work across BizClik Media’s Gigabit platform, writing engaging and informed content for its publication and website. The Content Producer for Gigabit will be expected to take project leads developed by the company’s business development teams and research, interview and produce insightful, eye-catching digital reports for the publication and online platform.
The Content Producer will also write features for the monthly publication and organize interviews with leading industry executives. In addition, the Content Producer will also be responsible for regularly writing content for the Gigabit website, including a regular stream of off-diary/exclusive content that can be leveraged across the brand’s social media channels.
- Take ownership of and fully manage the production of digital company reports, including interviewing executives, writing engaging features and hitting strict deadlines.
- Write company reports for other industry publications where necessary.
- Understand the interests of Gigabit’s readers and address these in the publication and on its website.
- Source, write and upload at least three pieces of content for your industry website per day.
- Leverage interviews to deliver at least two pieces of off-diary content per week for your industry website.
- Deliver demonstrable growth in web traffic to Gigabit’s website.
- Deliver features for Gigabit Magazine each month, ideally interviews with leading figures within the business technology industry.
- Attend industry events, both in the UK and abroad, to represent and grow the brand, make contacts and deliver content for Gigabit’s website and publication.
- Collaborate closely with content, design, social media and production management teams.
The successful candidate will be working from our recently renovated, 10,000+ sq. ft. office, which delivers one of the most creative, inspiring and striking working environments in the city. Based in one of the most beautiful locations of Norwich, the office boasts a great interior and views of the River Wensum and Norwich Cathedral. This is a perfect opportunity to join one of the city’s fastest growing businesses.
BizClik Media is a dynamic & disruptive global digital media company aimed at bringing business and industry executives up to date with the latest news, information & digital reports looking at 'Technology & Digital Transformation' of the world’s leading companies and executive decision makers.
BizClik Media is fast becoming recognized as the Digital Media Company of choice for many of the World's largest brands by delivering World Class 'Creative, Video, PR & Social Media Content' and delivering this content across multiple 'Digital Media & Social Media Channels'.