FinTech - Editor In Chief
We are seeking an experienced and knowledgeable fintech and financial services editor to take ownership and drive product development of, a leading digital publication at the forefront of the financial services industry.
The fintech and financial services editor will lead our flagship fintech publication, creating, curating and commissioning exceptional content, manage the financial services team, be responsible for content and brand strategy development and act as a brand ambassador for the publication at the world’s largest financial services events.
FinTech magazine is the trusted authority on the cutting-edge financial services market, guiding and informing the business leaders, influencers and disruptors that are shaping the industry. We are seeking an ambitious, innovative and creative editor with exceptional written and communication skills capable of taking the publication to the next level.
You will have:
- A degree in Journalism or similar.
- A strong understanding of economics, financial markets and technology.
- A minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in an editor/senior editor role and experience of finance and technology writing.
- Experience of managing, mentoring and training members of an editorial team - the role has one direct report.
- Proven experience of content or brand strategy development and of developing a publication or suite of publications
- Knowledge of web analytics tools such as Google Analytics and a good understanding of SEO best practices.
- Exceptional organisational skills and ability to multitask and effectively drive projects forward in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment.
- Be responsible for owning and developing a leading fintech and financial services magazine that has ambitious growth plans.
- Develop a unique content strategy that offers our readers engaging content that they want, explores the cutting-edge of the industry and positions FinTech magazine at the forefront of the market.
- Craft fintech and financial services content that drives organic traffic to the website, and amplify this content through various digital channels.
- Analyse and optimise the performance of all content - both within the digital publication and on the accompanying website - and bring new ideas to the table in regards to new approaches to increase audience engagement.
- Travel regularly to the industry’s largest shows to produce content and act as a brand ambassador for FinTech magazine
- Plan an editorial calendar and ensure content is executed to the highest standard and according to the deadline.
- Work in close cooperation with the Editorial Director and other senior members of the organisation on product development and content strategy.
- Evaluate the performance of junior positions and identify training and mentoring needs where required.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £25,000.00-£30,000.00 per year
- Editing: 2 years (Required)
BizClik Media Group is a UK-based media company with a global portfolio of leading industry, business and lifestyle digital communities.
BizClik Media is fast becoming the trusted authority in ‘Digital Media’ with a portfolio of brands across Technology & AI, Finance & Insurance, Manufacturing & Supply Chain, Energy & Mining, Construction, Healthcare, Wireless Communications & Data Centres.
BizClik Media also publishes the ‘highly acclaimed’ Business Chief Magazine community which features a global website portfolio plus individual business magazine editions for North America, APAC & EMEA.
For further information and job opportunities, please visit the BizClik Media Corporate website.