BizClik Media Ltd is a diverse, multi-platform digital media company focusing on the global B2B marketplace. “We have a passion for great content and we collaborate with the world’s most inspiring and innovative business leaders to deliver only the best, most engaging and relevant content to you. With a trusted and recognised publishing portfolio that is home to over 16 brands, including e-magazines and web platforms, combined with our social media marketing and data marketing tools, we have the experience, approach and know-how, to deliver your brand in front of the people that matter.”
We are looking for an Advert Designer to join our world-class Team.
PURPOSE OF ROLE: Working with the Senior Advertising Designer to produce advertising for our B2B platforms and social media content for our global industry-leading clients.
- Creation and design of advertising materials for clients across a range of industries.
- Liaising closely with the senior advertising designer to create high-quality designs.
- Communicate with the in-house production teams to ensure approval deadlines are met.
- Work alongside the Senior Advertising Designer to maintain in-house standards and timelines.
REQUIREMENTS - PLEASE INCLUDE A LINK TO OR PDF OF YOUR PORTFOLIO REFLECTING THE FOLLOWING:
- Fluent in Adobe CC suite
- 2 Years Industry Experience
- Stellar communication
- Ability to maintain close relationships with designers, production team and wider parts of the business
- Exceptional creativity and innovation
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- An understanding of the latest trends and their role within a commercial environment
- Professional approach to time, costs and deadlines
- Open to feedback and constructive criticism
- Knowledge of latest software and proven experience using these
- Desire to learn and develop
Expected start date: 15/01/2022
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £20,000.00-£22,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Company pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discounted or free food
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Free or subsidised travel
- Gym membership
- On-site parking
- Referral programme
- Sick pay
- Wellness programmes
- Work from home
- 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Norwich NR3 1UB: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Bachelor's (preferred)
- Graphic design: 1 year (preferred)