- To assist with the production of editorial features, advertisements and media projects from start to finish, including sponsored content in partnership with client companies as well as commissioned editorial, media projects, liaising between sales, editorial, video and design departments.
- To assist managing customer relations and post-production services.
Production Management Responsibility:
- Arrange and confirm interviews related to the production of sponsored content, via telephone or email correspondence.
- Deliver draft articles and artwork designs to client companies and chase in approved copy, design material and images.
- Ensure copy, artwork and related assets are saved for the design team.
- Arrange the production and deliver the media sales assets to clients based on the agreed timelines.
- Assist delivering post-service content packages to client companies.
- Assist with uploading content and web banners to a portfolio of company websites.
- Help maintain all production trackers.
- Maintain the relationships with all clients and catch up with them regularly on the current project developments.
- Company events
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discounted or free food
- Employee discount
- Free or subsidised travel
- Gym membership
- On-site parking
- Referral programme
- Sick pay
BizClik is one of the fastest-growing digital media companies in the UK, host to a growing portfolio of industry-leading global brands and communities.
We serve our digital community of 14 million executives through Digital Magazines, Websites, Newsletters, LIVE Events, Webinars, Whitepapers and more for each of our global brands.
Our comprehensive and evolving range of business and industry-specific platforms allow our clients to showcase their corporate vision and success stories showcasing Senior Executives.
We offer hybrid working from our bustling office in Norwich, along with a great benefits package and development opportunities for the successful candidate.