- Become a leader in your sector through social media engagement and knowledge sharing.
- Monitor and manage your own KPI’s, nurture prospects and pipeline through Linkedin, Events, Awards, Re-do data and Cluster work.
- Monitor sales result for your designated region and take appropriate action.
- Undertake sales and marketing analysis and report results to the Managing Director of Technology/ Cyber/ AI Magazine
- Meet and exceed personal targets for input and revenue.
- Ensure weekly reports are completed and sent to the Managing Director of Technology/ Cyber/ AI Magazine
- Undertake projects as directed by the Managing Director of Technology/ Cyber/ AI Magazine, Sales Director and CEO.
- Ensure the Standard Operating Procedures are followed and adhered to.
- Maintain and Drive continuing communication between all departments involved in the Cyber Magazine operations (Finance, Editorial, Marketing, Video, Design and HR).
Role and duties: **
- Undertake daily activity requirements to achieve set session targets and comply with prescriptive daily calls.
- Have a proactive approach in developing customer portfolio in line with company requirements.
- Achieve weekly input targets and monthly revenue targets.
- Undertake marketing research for project management.
- Strive to be a high achiever, competitive and motivated
- Drive sales and sell in line with set targets.
- Manage, maintain and update personal business social media sites.
1. Demonstrate a professional approach at all times when representing the company, either verbally or written.
2. Maintain the company’s policies and procedures relating to confidentiality and Data Protection.
3. Adhere to the company’s dress code.
4. Be aware of and have a duty to comply with the company’s Health & Safety rules and procedures.
Expected start date: 18/10/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £25,000.00-£100,000.00 per year
- Bonus scheme
- Commission pay
- Performance bonus
- Quarterly bonus
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discounted or free food
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Free or subsidised travel
- Gym membership
- On-site parking
- Referral programme
- Sick pay
- Wellness programmes
- Work from home
- 8 hour shift