The Campaign Marketing Manager will promote sales funnel growth, responsible for the strategic development and execution of key account campaigns across channels including social media, email and paid advertising.
What you’ll be involved with on a day to day:
- Developing and executing campaign strategies.
- Project-managing client campaigns
- Analytical reporting across multichannel campaigns.
- Using campaign data to inform future campaign strategies.
- Running monthly marketing reviews and tracking campaign performance and productivity.
- Implementing marketing automation by setting strategies, creating content and executing campaigns.
- Designing, planning and executing social media campaigns.
A Campaign Marketing Manager should have:
- Experience working as a Campaign Marketing Manager / Campaign Manager for a brand or agency, ideally B2B.
- Fantastic stakeholder management skills and communication
- Experience using CRMs and Salesforce
- Strong prioritisation skills and experience of managing
- Social media planning experience (including LinkedIn).
- Excellent copywriting skills coupled with a creative mind for developing engaging campaigns.
- Desirable Prince2 Project Management qualification or equivalent
- Experience of using monday.com or similar project management systems