Come and join the BMG ‘One Global Partner’ program roll-out, a growth plan that sees BizClik Media Group expand its offices globally, its workforce rapidly and its brand portfolio substantially.
BMG's culture is diverse, hard-working, fast-paced and forward-thinking.
Established in 2007 (before digital was even digital), Bizclik Media Group has become well-known as a leading digital media company operating across global markets in multiple markets, delivering world-class news & content, executive interviews, research reports, webinars and digital events across multiple digital and social channels.
We are the 'Corporate Storytellers' for the World's Largest Companies.
The Campaign Marketing Manager will promote sales funnel growth, responsible for the strategic development and execution of key account campaigns across channels including social media, email and organic as well as paid advertising.
- Developing and executing campaign strategies.
- Project-managing client campaigns
- Analytical reporting across multichannel campaigns.
- Using campaign data to inform future campaign strategies.
- Running monthly marketing reviews and tracking campaign performance and productivity.
- Implementing marketing automation by setting strategies, creating content and executing campaigns.
- Designing, planning and executing social media campaigns.
- Running a demand generation campaign
- Creating copywriting
A Campaign Marketing Manager should have
- Experience working as a Digital Marketing / Demand Generation / Campaign Manager for a brand or agency, ideally B2B.
- Fantastic stakeholder management skills and communication
- Experience using CRMs and Salesforce
- Strong prioritisation and time management skills
- Social media planning experience (including LinkedIn).
- Excellent copywriting skills coupled with a creative mind for developing engaging campaigns.
- Good knowledge of basic computer skills (including Excel and Google Workspace)
- Strong data analysis and critical thinking
- Excellent team player
- Prince2 Project Management qualification or equivalent is a plus
- Experience of managing is a plus
- Experience of using monday.com or similar project management systems is a plus
- Comprehensive Induction & Training Program
- Gym Membership
- Free Parking
- Cool offices in the heart of Norwich and London
- Coffee bar and ‘breakout’ area with free drinks and snacks
- Monthly incentives and awards for Top Performers
- Team building exercises & office parties
So if you're still reading, I guess we should at least have an exploratory chat so send us your credential, your CV or your Resume (Cover Letter Essential) and let us know why you’d be a great addition to our team.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £20,000.00-£23,000.00 per year
- Company events
- Company pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Gym membership
- On-site parking
- Sick pay
- Wellness programmes
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
- GCSE or equivalent (preferred)
- Digital marketing: 1 year (preferred)
- Marketing: 1 year (preferred)