Bizclik Media Group is the one global partner. We are known as the ‘Corporate Storyteller’ of the World’s Biggest Companies and the Executives who run them. We would love for a Video producer to come and be a part of our renowned video team.
Established in 2007, BizClik Media Group (BMG) has become well-known as a leading digital media company operating across global markets in multiple vertical and horizontal B2B markets.
BizClik Media enjoys being recognised as the ‘digital media company of choice’ for many of the world's largest brands by delivering world-class content, video, PR and social media. We deliver this across multiple digital and social media channels.
Your primary duty as a Video Producer here at Bizclik Media will be to plan, craft & deliver stunning motion pictures for our industry-leading B2B global publications, and we’re not finished there! You will also be a part of our fantastic creative video team that is forever innovating new video ideas that contribute highly to the companies’ growth.
What will my responsibilities be?
- Produce and deliver exceptional, engaging videos for top industry leaders from around the globe using Premiere pro & Adobe creative cloud suite.
- To produce various types of content including explainer, promotional, roundtables/webinars & podcasts
- Show significant research while always keeping the client’s company guidelines in mind.
- Incorporate engaging motion graphics into your video workflow.
- Collaborate with the marketing team and stay up to date with emerging video production innovation, consumer trends and social media design principles.
- Contribute to team discussions with new ideas to improve team performance.
What skills and experience will I need?
- Minimum 1-year professional experience.
- Must obtain a relevant Qualification at BA(Hons) or equivalent.
- Competence in other Adobe Creative Suite programs.
- Ability to work within a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Good understanding of Colour correction and grading footage to ensure consistency.
- Work well under pressure while still producing high-quality content.
- Experience in creating various styles of content ranging from promotional, explainer & social videos.
The BizClik Media Group Career Journey:
- Comprehensive Induction & Training Program - even in lockdown
- Expect Big Career Opportunities
- Linkedin Learning platform
- Gym Membership, if they ever open again.
- Free Parking, if we ever go back to the office.
- Amazingly cool offices in the heart of Norwich and London, new offices in Europe, the USA and Asia planned for late 2021
- Coffee bar and ‘breakout’ area with all the latte's you can drink and loads of scooby snacks
- Weekly incentives and awards for Top Performers
- Team building exercises & office parties, again when we finally reopen.
So if you're still reading, I guess we should at least have an exploratory chat, so send us your credential, CV or Resume (Cover Letter Essential) along with your showreel, and let us know why you’d be a great addition to our team.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- Company events
- Company pension
- Gym membership
- On-site parking
- Monday to Friday
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitisation, disinfection or cleaning procedures in place