Digital Video Producer - Live Events (BMG Connect Division)
Bizclik Media Group is known as the ‘Corporate Storyteller’ for some of the world’s biggest companies.
Having launched our first series of live events at Tobacco Dock London this year for SupplyChain Live, Tech, Cyber and Ai Live and FinTech Live - we are reeling off the success and planning in our next cadence of live events in 2022.
This has created an opening for a new Digital Video Producer for Live Events.
Established in 2007, BizClik Media Group (BMG) has become well-known as a leading digital media company operating across global markets in multiple vertical and horizontal B2B markets.
BizClik Media enjoys being recognised as the ‘digital media company of choice’ for many of the world's largest brands by delivering world-class content, video, PR and social media. We deliver this across multiple digital and social media channels.
Do you Thrive in live event environments? Then Bizclik Media group sounds like your next move. Be a part of Bizclik media’ Innovative, fresh and exciting new events department “BMG Connect”, BMG Connect is Bizclik Media fresh new events department and is currently hitting the market with style! What does a Video producer role look like at BMG Connect and what would be the responsibilities?
- Produce and deliver captivating Motion pictures for the big screen using leading software such as
- Premiere pro & Adobe creative cloud suite.
- Planning and executing plans for live broadcasts to ensure the days run smoothly.
- Leading Live event sessions via our range of live event platforms.
- Produce and create stunning video material for our leading brand sectors.
- Stay up to date with emerging event production, innovative consumer trends, and social media design principles.
- To be organised at all times to ensure our Cloud-based platforms are kept up to date.
- Contribute to team discussions with new ideas to improve overall team performance.
What skills and experience will I need?
- Minimum 1-year professional experience.
- Have experience in using industry-standard live broadcast equipment.
- Must obtain a relevant Qualification at BA(Hons) or equivalent.
- Be confident in using premiere pro, After effects or other 3D rendering software
- Lead and conduct a client-facing role within live & virtual environments.
- Plan, develop and deliver ideas for our range of events in 2022.
- Ability to work within a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Work well under pressure while still producing high-quality content
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £23,000.00-£25,000.00 per year
- Flexible schedule
- Referral programme
- 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Norwich, NR3 1UB: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Live Events video: 1 year (required)