Do you what to be the key Lead Editor in Chief for one of our largest sectors and market leading publications?
Do you want a role that allows you to steer innovative content and web stories daily, whilst getting immersed in webinars and live speaker events.
BizClik Media has an amazing opportunity for a EIC to join the business and lead on some of its most popular sector publication.
The day to day in the role will look as follows:
Take ownership of the publication and full responsibility for the brand, both online content and magazine.
Involving the following:
- Sourcing and writing web content for the brand’s site, to be uploaded in an SEO-friendly manner
- Bi-weekly qualified Top 10
- Assisting the digital marketing team in managing social media accounts
- Writing all front of book content for the magazine each month, either interview or research-led which includes speaking to two different sources per piece.
- Becoming an expert on the brand and industry and show ongoing enthusiasm to learn
- Attending industry events associated with their brand
- Have an overall working knowledge of the team’s development, offering support and advice to junior members and monitoring their output where necessary.
- Edit content is written by writers, editors and freelancers, adhering to the brand guidelines and house style
- Proofread each magazine on page before it goes live – assisting the Editorial Director and Production team with the final proof.
- Write high-level company reports, based on interviews (related to the sector publication where possible)
- Prepare for interviews in order to ask clients insightful and well-researched questions, either via telephone, video call or face-to-face
- Travel for interviews to assist the Video team with producing video content where necessary
- Deal with client feedback on commercial reports and amend features to clients’ satisfaction
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Bonus scheme
- Quarterly bonus
- Bike to work scheme
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Company pension
- Discounted or free food
- Employee discount
- Free or subsidised travel
- Gym membership
- On-site parking
- Referral programme
- Sick pay
- Wellness programmes
- Work from home
- 8 hour shift
1 way systems, capacity plan, social distancing, traffic light access to facilities, 1 in 1 out system on stairs
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Norwich NR3 1UB: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred)
- Bachelor's (preferred)
- Editorial: 2 years (required)