BizClik Media is looking for an Editor to lead the continued development of our industry leading brands in Technology & AI as part of our growing portfolio of B2B publications. It is a role that covers daily web articles, a monthly digital magazine and multi-media content.
How does the day to day look?
- Take ownership of the brands with responsibility for developing it both online and in the digital magazine.
- Sourcing and writing daily web content for a global audience
- Researching and delivering content for the magazine
- Assisting the digital marketing team with social media accounts
- Directing junior staff with their content and guiding freelance submissions
- Writing commercial features with high end clients based on interviews
- National and international travel to relevant industry events
- Travel to interviews to assist the video production team
- Strong writer with keen news sense
- Good understanding of SEO best practice
- Proven experience or expertise in brand or enthusiasm to become an expert in the sector
- Ability to help proof-read magazine before it it published and assist other brand editors in quality control
- Experience or enthusiasm to help present at company events and live online shows
We are one of the fastest-growing digital media companies in the UK, host to a growing portfolio of industry-leading global brands and communities. We serve our digital community of 14 million executives through Digital Magazines, Websites, Newsletters, LIVE Events, Webinars, Whitepapers and more for each of our global brands. Our comprehensive and evolving range of business and industry-specific platforms allow our clients to showcase their corporate vision and success stories showcasing Senior Executives.
- A degree in journalism or similar.
- A minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Exceptional organisational skills and ability to multitask in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment.
- Experience of managing, mentoring and training members of an editorial team.
- Proven experience of content or brand strategy development and of developing a publication or suite of publications
- Cycle to work scheme
- Sick Pay
- Referral programme
- Birthday day off
- Company pension
- Christmas break
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org