We are looking for an experienced email specialist to own all email marketing for 20+ BizClik brands and support our campaigns team on client email campaigns.
The email marketing manager will have demonstrated expertise in email channel marketing strategy, best practice and compliance, they will have a good understanding of common email platforms. They will also be responsible for driving best practices in email marketing across other areas of the business.
This role will lead email strategy for our brands, events and client campaigns across the business. They will attend brand/sector meetings to ensure the wider business teams understand and contribute to the success of our email marketing strategies.
The email marketing manager will be responsible for reporting on email performance at both a brand and campaign level, including responsibility for optimisation to meet all kpi’s and objectives.
The email marketing manager will be the business expert in email marketing. This will include but not be limited to Email Strategy, Email Content Development, Automation and Personalisation, Email Data Management, Reporting, Performance and Compliance.
The Email Marketing Manager will;
- Be the owner of all email marketing and communications for the Bizclick brands
- Understand and measure our brands email performance vs. internal and market benchmarks
- Deliver a 12 month email plan for each brand to drive awareness, engagement and email audience growth.
- Deliver monthly guidance on email content performance and forward email content planning.
- Work with the technology and data team to plan and deliver email automation and personalisation.
- Work with the data team to ensure best practices and compliance for our email data management.
- Be the business lead on email reporting against all KPIs and objectives.
- Plan to grow email marketing knowledge and capability within marketing and campaigns teams.
- Provide expert guidance to business users on email marketing
Requirements and skills
The email marketing manager will be able to demonstrate time served email marketing experience, ideally in a B2B marketing environment. They will be able to integrate with and contribute to wider business teams including marketing, data, content, production and commercial teams.
The email marketing manager will be able to demonstrate expertise using common email marketing platforms/tools.
The email marketing manager will be somebody who has a positive attitude to on the job learning and development. They will be required to build expertise in their specialised marketing channel.
The email marketing manager will have a strong work ethic and used to be working in a fast paced environment.
We are one of the fastest-growing digital media companies in the UK, host to a growing portfolio of industry-leading global brands and communities. We serve our digital community of 14 million executives through Digital Magazines, Websites, Newsletters, LIVE Events, Webinars, Whitepapers and more for each of our global brands. Our comprehensive and evolving range of business and industry-specific platforms allow our clients to showcase their corporate vision and success stories showcasing Senior Executives.
2+ years Email marketing.
Expertise using Email marketing platforms such as Adestra, Marketo, Marketing Cloud, Hub Spot, Mail Chimp, Brevo
Knowledge of HTML and how it pertains to Email Platforms would be an advantage
Experience using Google marketing suite.
Birthday day off
Cycle to work scheme
Free onsite parking
Christmas break with no holiday entitlement deducted
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com