BizClik Media is looking for an Event Content Manager to lead the content production team on our highly successful portfolio of events which we organise in partnership with professional associations.
As the Event Content Manager, you will be responsible for setting the content strategy across our events, which range from focused breakfast briefings to large scale exhibitions. As a key liaison point with our association partners, you will work collaboratively with them to both leverage and enhance the significant power of their brands.
We are looking for someone with experience of managing conference content who has a track record of creating top quality event agendas and attracting big-hitting speakers. You will be ready to lead by example and will be directly involved with some aspects of agenda development, particularly on our flagship events. You will need to be an open and diplomatic communicator and a genuine team player.
You will be working on event portfolios with strong reputations and which have good opportunities for expansion. All our events have run successfully in hybrid formats over the past 12 months.
This is a great role for someone who wants to take an already successful series of events to the next level.
- Manage the conference content, ensuring product quality and maintaining a culture of excellence
- Drive innovation in our event formats, whether that is face-to-face, virtual or hybrid
- Attract high-level speakers and think outside the box to develop agendas which inspire our audiences
- Develop a deep understanding of markets in which we operate, becoming a subject matter expert able to identify new trends
- Work closely with our association partners to understand their objectives and ensure our events feed into their strategic growth
- Liaise with the marketing and commercial functions to develop our overall value proposition and ensure this is communicated effectively to our audience
- Play an important role in the project teams which oversee all aspects of the delivery of our events
Experience, skills and professional attributes:
- Strong background in conference production
- Creative thinker with a natural drive to look for new and better ways to do things
- Open and diplomatic communicator, able to manage relationships with senior stakeholders both internally and externally
- High levels of personal integrity and empathy
- Organised and efficient
Why work with us?
Be part of the fastest growing UK publishing company who this year launched its One Global Partner initiative. Already working with global household name clients such as Vodafone, NASA, Microsoft and Google. We have now launched our new proposition for Live Events. Be part of an amazing collaborative culture that empowers you to create, perform and influence sector changing content that is shaping the future state.
Expected start date: 15/01/2022
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £30,000.00-£40,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Company pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discounted or free food
- Employee discount
- Free or subsidised travel
- Gym membership
- On-site parking
- Referral programme
- Sick pay
- Wellness programmes
- Work from home
- 8 hour shift
- Bachelor's (preferred)