Do you thrive working in a fast-paced, professional environment? Want to earn a good salary, become a part of an amazing team? Are you driven, enthusiastic and passionate about media and events? Do you want to become an integral part of a rapidly growing business?
BizClik is a diverse, multi-platform digital media company focusing on the global B2B marketplace. “We have a passion for great content and we collaborate with the world’s most inspiring and innovative business leaders to deliver only the best, most engaging and relevant content to you. With a trusted and recognised publishing portfolio that is home to over 18 brands, including e-magazines and web platforms, combined with our social media marketing and data marketing tools, we have the experience, approach and know-how, to deliver your brand in front of the people that matter.”
We are looking for an Events Manager to join our world-class team.
What will my responsibilities be?
- Be one of the company’s main contact for all events
- Plan event from start to finish according to requirements, target audience and objectives
- Come up with suggestions to enhance the event’s success
- Prepare budgets and ensure adherence
- Source and negotiate with suppliers and venues
- Provide demonstrations of the platform and its capabilities
- Coordinate all operations
- Help lead promotional activities for the event including a full role out of PR, social media and email campaigns
- Approve all aspects before the day of the event
- Ensure event is completed smoothly and step up to resolve any problems that might occur
- Analyse the event’s success and prepare reports
- Organise internal and external teams to deliver events
- Demonstrate a professional approach at all times when representing the company, either verbally or written
- Maintain the company’s policies and procedures relating to confidentiality and Data Protection
- Adhere to the company’s dress code
- Be aware of and have a duty to comply with the company’s Health & Safety rules and procedures. Bring to the attention of Line Manager any health and safety issues
- Attend meetings as required
- Be prepared to “go the extra mile” to succeed
- Evaluate own performance and identify training needs
What skills do I need to have?
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Confident and dynamic
- Strong creative outlook
- Exceptional writing and editing skills
- Experience in acting as a Company spokesperson
- Solid experience with social media
- Event planning experience
What benefits are on offer?
- Career progression
- Fun and exciting place to work
- Free gym membership
- Free parking
- First class offices in the heart of Norwich/London
- 2 years events management experience (required)
- BA/MA degree in marketing, advertising, communications or a related discipline (preferable)
To apply, please email your CV to email@example.com