We are looking for a full time facilities & Office Administrator to oversee the administrative activities that facilitate the smooth running of the office, organising people, information and other resources. You'll ensure that office equipment is maintained to the appropriate quality and quantity and hold responsibility for the safety of the staff in the Norwich office.
- Answer phone promptly and respond to voicemails.
- Meet and greet visitors
- Ensure the boardroom is tidy at all times
- Take lead on travel bookings for external and internal events
- Post collection and distribution of any deliveries
- Organise leavers, birthday and other anniversary cards and gifts
- Manage kitchen sundries including fresh produce i.e milk, coffee, tea, juice, water etc
- Order/collect any food required for management meetings or sales training
- Work alongside the CEO to coordinate annual parties
- Organise kitchen duty weekly
- Employee set up for new starters, ensuring IT set up, access card, BrightHR, departmental inductions are booked and reference requests. Completion of the full onboarding process.
- Assist with the offboarding process, ensuring Bizclik items are returned and leavers gift and card has been organised.
- Add additional annual leave dates according to length of service onto BrightHR
- Adhere to confidentiality within the business.
- Post job adverts on indeed and linked in when instructed by the CEO or CCO and liaise with the marketing team for social posts.
- Pre screen candidates prior to an in person interview and liaise with the hiring manager.
- Ensure job descriptions are up to date and liaise with the hiring manager.
- Act as the office Fire Warden, during fire tests ensure the grab bag is ready along with the employee register.
- Report any building faults with the facilities team and ensure it is in hand.
- Ensure items are PAT tested in the office and if required then to arrange PAT testing on appliances with the facilities team.
- Be on hand for minor repairs of office equipment.
- Act as the office first aider and undergo training. Ensuring the first aid box is stocked up accordingly.
- Ensure the office is presentable and tidy at all times.
- Occasionally attend events to assist with the BizClik Team.
- Order and post monthly front covers to clients and any other annual awards.
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org