Come and join the BMG ‘One Global Partner’ program roll-out, a growth plan that sees BizClik Media Group expand its offices globally, its workforce rapidly and its brand portfolio substantially.
BMG's culture is diverse, hard-working, fast-paced and forward-thinking.
Established in 2007 (before digital was even digital), Bizclik Media Group has become well-known as a leading digital media company operating across global markets in multiple markets, delivering world-class news & content, executive interviews, research reports, webinars and digital events across multiple digital and social channels.
We are the 'Corporate Storytellers' for the World's Largest Companies.
We are looking for a hard-working, talented HR Manager who can take ownership of the day to day running of the HR department.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Manage the recruitment and selection process
- Support current and future business needs through the development engagement, motivation and preservation of the team
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organisation
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Oversee and manage our performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
- Health and Safety
- General HR admin
- Support the vision and direction of the company
Requirements and skills
- Proven working experience as HR Manager or Senior HR Executive
- People-oriented and results-driven
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- Degree in Human Resources or related field
- Ability to use own initiative
- Ability to problem solve
- Comprehensive Induction & Training Program
- Gym Membership
- Free Parking
- Cool offices in the heart of Norwich and London
- Coffee bar and ‘breakout’ area with free drinks and snacks
- Monthly incentives and awards for top performers
- Team building exercises & office parties
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £35,000.00-£40,000.00 per year
- Monday to Friday
- A-Level or equivalent (preferred)
- HR: 2 years (required)