We are looking for a Marketing Director to head up our marketing department based in Norwich.
This is a full time, permanent role working Monday to Friday with a minimum of 3 days in the office
and 2 days working from home.
- Build, plan and implement the overall digital marketing strategy in line with growth objectives.
- Lead promotion on company brands, new divisions and new products.
- Manage, build and facilitate strategic clients and agency clients.
- Manage the marketing strategy and ensure metrics and success measures are proposed.
- Spearhead industry and international expansion through strategic landing page marketing strategies.
- Effectively manage and train the digital marketing team.
- Stay up to date with the latest technology trends and innovations in the industry.
- Manage and oversee different digital marketing channels.
- Measure ROI and KPIs.
- Prepare and manage the digital marketing budget including paid promotion – outlining key metrics including PPC, CRO, SEO, Email, Content and UI/UX.
- Oversee all the company’s social media accounts.
- Measure and manage online content via a content marketing strategy and cadence plan.
- Track SEO and Google Analytics data and make complex analysis.
- Build an inbound marketing plan.
- Anticipate sales performance trends.
- Organise and lead the digital marketing team.
- Work with CEO and CRO to develop pricing/proposition strategy and promotional planning to maximise growth and market share whilst balancing customer satisfaction.
- Research competition, investigate benchmarks and provide suggestions for improvement.
- Progression of commercialisation of data proposition.
- Identify potential new marketing partnerships in new verticals.
- Continual assessment of marketing budgets with CFO and channel performance.
Requirements and skills:
- 5 years’ experience as a Digital Marketing Director.
- 5 years’ experience in developing and implementing digital marketing strategies.
- In-depth knowledge of different digital marketing channels.
- Good knowledge and experience with online marketing tools and best practice.
- 4 years of hands-on experience with SEO, Google Analytics and CRM Software.
- Basic knowledge of web design procedures.
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Team player.
- Good time-management skills.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- MA in Marketing, Digital technologies or similar relevant field.
- Free parking.
- Comprehensive induction & amp; training program.
- Wellness scheme.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Gym membership.
- Monthly incentives and awards for top performers.
Salary up to £55,000 based on experience.
If you’re interested, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org