Salary banding £40,000 - £120,000 based on OTE achievement of targets.
Role purpose: To generate sales revenue. Champion your brand, develop and implement brand campaigns for advertising, sponsorship and online media sales. Working strategically with Advertising agencies, marketing departments, key decision makers and budget holders. Work with other parts of the brand team to promote your brand/s and the BizClik international portfolio.
- Own your brands and your market sector. Take responsibility for the overall commercial development of your titles: be their brand champion.
- Maintain a strong working knowledge of all media assets to include, lead generation, magazine advertising, advertising unit placement, sponsorship, newsletter, social media and customised business solutions.
- Identify and monitor a competitive set of media brands. Delivering market share and actionable market intelligence.
- Develop, foster and maintain measurable revenue generating strategic partnerships with advertising and PR agencies.
- Monitor and evaluate media sales activity across your sector.
- Be proactive in taking forward the business development plans of your sector.
- Ensure that the Group’s Standard Operating Procedures are adhered to across your sector.
- Ensure targets are met for your media sales sector and monitor to generate maximum income generation
- Meet and exceed budget expectations
1. Build own pipeline of prospects through lead generation
2. Maintain targets
3. Reach and exceed your personal KPIs
4. Monitor competitor activity
5. Undertake research to identify prospects
6. Provide activity reports weekly, monthly, quarterly, yearly
7. As appropriate deliver in person presentations to clients
8. Work collaboratively with all brand teams to ensure that brand / sector objectives are collectively met
9. Initiate, implement and foster innovative ideas to generate revenue
10. Work with Sales Director CEO and senior management as requested to achieve the overall aims of the business
10. Travel as reasonably required between Norwich, London and other locations as directed by line manager
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £40,000.00-£120,000.00 per year
- Commission pay
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Company pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discounted or free food
- Employee discount
- Free or subsidised travel
- Gym membership
- On-site parking
- Referral programme
- Sick pay
- Wellness programmes
- Work from home
- 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Norwich, NR3 1UB: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Business development: 1 year (preferred)
- Sales: 2 years (preferred)