Bizclik is on the lookout for a hard-working, Multi-Talented Videographer that thrives in high paced environments! Would you like to be a part of a Global Video Team working with Bluechip & Fortune 500 Clients? If yes, keep reading. We would love to hear from you.
- Produce short B2B motion pictures and successfully deliver on-time to a range of Bizclik clients.
- Travel The Globe & Record Interviews with Speakers & Delegates at Leading Events in UK, Europe & USA.
- Travel & Film B2B Short films with the largest companies in UK, Europe & USA.
- Capture & Organise Stunning Still Images for Magazine Front Covers.
- Plan Photography Moodboards and Video Storyboards ahead of Scheduled shoots.
- Work alongside Marketing to create engaging social media promo content for live campaigns.
- Ensure our video based platforms up to date and synced with our monthly/bi-montly magazine releases.
- Take control of your brand and participate in Business wide bi-weeky portfolio meetings.
- Minimum 2-years professional environment experience.
- Driving Licence to attend shoots & Events when train is not available.
- Confidently edit with Adobe Premiere Pro.
- Create Motion Graphics using Adobe After Effects.
- Experience using the latest Sony Video and Photo Equipment
- Lead & Direct Clients Confidently when filming interviews.
- Work well under pressure.
- Experience with Blender or Equivelent Software
- Experience Operating Unreal Engine.
- Experience with using Black Magic Live Production Software & Equipment.
- Experience working with live events as an Operational Engineer or Videographer.
We are one of the fastest-growing digital media companies in the UK, host to a growing portfolio of industry-leading global brands and communities. We serve our digital community of 14 million executives through Digital Magazines, Websites, Newsletters, LIVE Events, Webinars, Whitepapers and more for each of our global brands. Our comprehensive and evolving range of business and industry-specific platforms allow our clients to showcase their corporate vision and success stories showcasing Senior Executives.
- 21 days paid holiday plus bank holidays including birthday day
- Christmas break
- Extensive training and development opportunities (personal and professional)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free food and drink
- Summer and Christmas party
- Company events
- Monday to Friday
- Video Editing: 2 years (preferred)
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Please ensure you have added your CV along with your showreel for review.