Main purpose of the role
To set the content strategy across our events and attract big-hitting speakers. Our events range from focused breakfast briefings to large scale exhibitions. As a key liaison point with our association partners, you will work collaboratively with them to both leverage and enhance the significant power of their brands. Working with our content production team, the ideal candidate will be an open and diplomatic communicator and genuine team player.
Other elements to the role
Leading by example and being directly involved with some aspects of agenda development, particularly on our flagship events. Working on hybrid event portfolios that have strong reputations and great opportunities for expansion. We are looking for someone with previous experience of managing conference content and who wants to take an already successful series of events to the next level.
Main duties & responsibilities
- Manage the conference content, ensuring product quality and maintaining a culture of excellence
- Drive innovation in our event formats, whether that is face-to-face, virtual or hybrid
- Attract high-level speakers and think outside the box to develop agendas which inspire our audiences
- Develop a deep understanding of markets in which we operate, becoming a subject matter expert able to identify new trends
- Work closely with our association partners to understand their objectives and ensure our events feed into their strategic growth
- Liaise with the marketing and commercial functions to develop our overall value proposition and ensure this is communicated effectively to our audience
- Play an important role in the project teams which oversee all aspects of the delivery of our events
- Strong background in conference production
- Managing relationships with senior stakeholders both internally and externally
- Managing multiple events/conferences at one time
- Good interpersonal skills
- Open and diplomatic communication skills
- Positive telephone manner
- Very good organisational skills
- High levels of efficiency
- Strong personal integrity and empathy
- Creative thinker with a natural drive to look for new and better ways to do things
- Be presentable and smartly dressed at all times
- Be accommodating and flexible towards the workload when required
- Ability to manage and prioritise jobs
- Work effectively as a team player and independently
BizClik is one of the fastest-growing digital media companies in the UK, host to a growing portfolio of industry-leading global brands, events and communities.
We serve our digital communities (over 14+ million executives globally), through Digital Magazines, Websites, Newsletters, LIVE & Virtual Events, Webinars, Whitepapers and more.
Our comprehensive range of platforms allow our clients to showcase their ‘Corporate Vision & Success Stories’ across our digital and event platforms.
BizClik has offices in London, Norwich & Dubai and employs close to 150 people.
We offer hybrid working from our bustling office in Norwich, along with a great benefits package and development opportunities for the successful candidate.
- Company events
- Company pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discounted or free food
- Gym membership
- On-site parking
- Christmas break, with no loss of holiday entitlement
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate
- Norwich, NR3 1UB: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Please send a CV and covering letter to email@example.com