BizClik is one of the fastest-growing digital media companies in the UK, host to a growing portfolio of industry-leading global brands, events and communities.
We serve our digital communities (over 14+ million executives globally), through Digital Magazines, Websites, Newsletters, LIVE & Virtual Events, Webinars, Whitepapers and more.
Our comprehensive range of platforms allow our clients to showcase their ‘Corporate Vision & Success Stories’ across our digital and event platforms.
BizClik has offices in London, Norwich as well as Dubai & New York and employs close to 150 people.
About the Role:
As a Sponsorship & Partnerships Executive, you'll be tasked with helping to significantly grow the revenue of your platform – magazine, website, newsletter etc.
Working alongside a large dedicated product team including data, marketing, campaigns and content, it is imperative to have attention to detail, be a quick thinker, organised and work well in a team environment, both in-person as well as remotely.
In this role, you will take a strategic approach to targeted research, prospecting, presenting, and managing large client relationships on an ongoing basis.
- Build client relationships with senior-level executives, tech providers, industry consultants and influencers.
- Understand the sector strategy and help engage in the portfolio plan - annual, quarterly, and monthly.
- Work closely with the management team to deliver on daily tasks, weekly goals and monthly budgets.
- Become an influencer within the team, within BizClik and especially within your sector.
- Represent BizClik as a leader within your sector especially at industry events.
- Goal-oriented and sales focused
- Experience in building business relationships
- Strong reporting skills
- Good communicator - written and verbal
- Strong organisational skills - time, task and diary management
- Efficient with LinkedIn, Sales Navigator & socials
- Understand how to use a CRM system - we use Salesforce
- Self-Belief, determination and willing to work hard
- Base Salary: £25/30k based on experience
- Commission – 5-10% of Annual Billing paid monthly, expectation on budget is minimum £37,500
- Salary, commission, bonus incentives and benefits
(Expected Earnings – Year 1 based on 2022 figures - £65,000, Top Earner in 2022 - £165,000)
- Incredible commission of up to 10% of billings
- 21 days paid holiday, plus 1 day off for your birthday, 3 days off at Christmas and bank holidays
- Extensive training and development opportunities (personal and professional)
- Company pension
- Company events
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discounted or free food
- Gym membership
- Free on-site parking
To apply, please email your CV to email@example.com