Come and join the BMG ‘One Global Partner’ program roll-out, a growth plan that sees BizClik Media Group expand its offices globally, its workforce rapidly and its brand portfolio substantially.
BMG's culture is diverse, hard-working, fast-paced and forward-thinking.
Established in 2007 (before digital was even digital), Bizclik Media Group has become well-known as a leading digital media company operating across global markets in multiple markets, delivering world-class news & content, executive interviews, research reports, webinars and digital events across multiple digital and social channels.
We are the 'Corporate Storytellers' for the World's Largest Companies.
We are looking for a hard-working, talented Video producer who thrives in a live broadcast/events environment.
- Produce and deliver captivating Motion pictures for the big screen using leading software such as Premiere Pro & Adobe creative cloud suite.
- Planning and executing plans for live broadcasts to ensure the days run smoothly.
- Leading Live event sessions via our range of live event platforms.
- Produce and create stunning video material for our leading brand sectors.
- Stay up to date with emerging event production, innovative consumer trends, and social media design principles.
- To be organised at all times to ensure our Cloud-based platforms are kept up to date.
- Contribute to team discussions with new ideas to improve overall team performance.
Requirements and skills
- Minimum 1-year professional experience.
- Have experience in using industry-standard live broadcast equipment.
- Must obtain a relevant Qualification at BA(Hons) or equivalent.
- Be confident in using premiere pro, After effects or other 3D rendering software
- Lead and conduct a client-facing role within live & virtual environments.
- Plan, develop and deliver ideas for our range of events in 2022.
- Ability to work within a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Work well under pressure while still producing high-quality content
- Comprehensive Induction & Training Program
- Gym Membership
- Free Parking
- Cool offices in the heart of Norwich and London
- Coffee bar and ‘breakout’ area with free drinks and snacks
- Monthly incentives and awards for Top Performers
- Team building exercises & office parties
So if you're still reading, I guess we should at least have an exploratory chat so send us your credential, your CV or your Resume (Cover Letter Essential) and let us know why you’d be a great addition to our team.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £21,000.00-£27,000.00 per year
- Company events
- Cycle to work scheme
- Gym membership
- Sick pay
- Wellness programmes
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
- Video Editing: 1 year (preferred)