BizClik Media is committed to promoting sustainability across the organisation and within our global community.
Our concern for the environment and our promotion of our sustainability agenda are integral to BizClik Media’s professional activities and business management.
We aim to follow and promote a good sustainability practice, to reduce the environmental impacts of all our activities and to help educate our team, clients and partners on the same.
It is to be Carbon Neutral by March 2025.
Will will do this by following the below guidelines:
- To comply with, and exceed where possible, all applicable legislation, regulations and codes of practice.
- To integrate sustainability considerations into all our business decisions.
- Ensure that all staff are fully aware of our Sustainability Policy and are committed to implementing and following it.
- To minimise the impact on the sustainability of all office and transportation activities.
- To make clients and suppliers aware of our Sustainability Policy and to encourage them to adopt similar practices.
- To review our policy every year so we can continually strive to improve our sustainability performance.
Travel and meetings
- Walk, cycle and/or use public transport to attend meetings, except in exceptional circumstances where the alternatives are impractical and cost prohibitive.
- Travel to mainland Europe usually will be undertaken by train.
- Avoid physically travelling to meetings where alternatives are available and practical, such as using zoom calls, video conferencing or web cams, and efficient timing of meetings to avoid multiple trips.
- Reduce the need for our staff to travel to the office by allowing them to work from home on a Tuesday and Thursday.
- We will use a “Self-assessment carbon footprint calculator” for business travel to monitor our impact.
Purchase of equipment and consumption of resources
- Minimise the use of paper and other office consumables.
- Purchase only eco-friendly or recycled office consumables.
- Reuse or recycle office waste, including paper, computer supplies and redundant equipment.
- Reduce the energy consumption of office equipment by purchasing energy efficient equipment and good housekeeping.
- Ensure that timber furniture and other timber products are recycled or from well-managed, sustainable sources and are certified by Forest Stewardship Council (FSC).
- Purchase fair-trade and/or organic beverages.
What we will do to help further
- Make donations to help offset carbon emissions from our activities.
- Ensure that any new employees take account of sustainability issues.
- Include a copy of our Sustainability Policy on our corporate website for clients, partners and employees to review.